Wednesday, October 20, 2010

VAN WERT, OH

IMG_7341 I’ve gotten behind on my posts once again so I’m going to try and get caught up a little bit. These pictures were taken at the Fairgrounds in Van Wert. It was $12.75 for FHU with the Escapees discount. Not a big campground but we could pull through and not unhook. (I am so glad we are back into the land of at least an occasional pull through. You just aren’t going to find those in the east very often.)

IMG_7339They were training harness racing horses at the fairgrounds and it was really neat to watch them.

IMG_7344 There were also tons of black squirrels all over so Scooter thought she was in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a nice park and a great price. Lots of room so you don't feel like a sardine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would have been right at home there. Cloverdale, where I worked for all those years, has a harness racing track. All the horsemen dealt at my bank.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.