Thursday, May 6, 2010

FISHING? IN DEATH VALLEY?

Those of you who follow my blog know that my husband lives to fish. And this year the fishing hasn't been all that great for him.



Then we get to Death Valley and he hits the jackpot. At Furnace Creek there is an underground spring that they use to keep the golf course green and there is also a small lake that is fed by this spring. The owners stocked the lake many years ago and now the fish are there for the catching and releasing.



Fishing with Jim is Sharon and George - my brother-in-law's niece and her husband. I took the pictures.





Isn't the path to the lake beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought that Death Valley could produce trophy bass... Porter and Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.