Wednesday, August 10, 2011

THE BOOK IS HERE!!

IMG_2661

Sheryl and Larry at http://aintforcitygals.blogspot.com/ had a drawing for this wonderful book among their blog readers. And I was once again the lucky one.

Now I’ve never been lucky in my life. I don’t win anything. But this year I’ve now been the lucky recipient of two marvelous presents from fellow bloggers. Must be something about this wonderful world of blogging.

First was the Streets and Trips mapping program and now this book. I am so looking forward to reading it just as soon as we finish moving into the fifth wheel.

Then I plan on doing the same thing as Sheryl. I will ask for comments from anybody who would like to read the book, hold a drawing and send them the book to read.

More later.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sandie....It is nice catching up with you and your adventures. I do know the trials and tribulations of motor homing......and I have also moved a couple of times.....brother!!!!

    This book looks like a great read. I loved the movie Seabiscuit.

    Hugs,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are on a winning streak, lets hope third time lucky applies and you win again soon. Buy a Lotto ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on now you know you are one of my favorite blogs!!..and a new to you book to read..I will savour every page turn if I get it next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That book was just recommended to me by a friend. I put it on hold at the library. Let us know what you think after you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Two really good wins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, buy a lottery ticket. Things do happen in threes!

    The book is a good one. Thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I definitely haven't read the book but I agree with others in that it's time to buy that winning lottery ticket ..... then, remember your friends when you win the big bucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning again!!! The book contest seems like a good idea for a lot of us. Not only would we get to have a contest and share a great book, it would clean off some book shelves. Happy reading, we'll be waiting for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, sounds like that 'Lottery Ticket' idea might be timely alright.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.