Saturday, February 27, 2010

METRO PIZZA


New friends. We went to dinner with our friend Steve (in the blue shirt sitting besides me). He introduced us to a couple of other people who teach at the same school - Dale in the black shirt and Beth (between them is Beth's husband). We found out that Beth is from Polson, MT which is near where we lived in Lakeside. They spend their winters down here where she teaches and then spend the summers back in Montana. We had a wonderful time with lots of good food.
I had to take this picture of my salad because Jeri is always looking for a good salad. This one was fresh and huge. Ended up taking over half of it home.

1 comment:

  1. I love a GOOD salad and that one looked yummy to me. I hope you learned what was in it so you can make it for me next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.