Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HAPPY 90TH DAD






On September 14, my Dad celebrated his 90th birthday. Our wonderful extended family church members threw a huge open house for him at the Lodge where he lives. Over 120 people came to wish him a happy day. I wish I could have been there to share it with him. But they took care of everything for me. What a blessing it is to have such wonderful people who love my Dad.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!






And this is his Anna. She has adopted Dad as her grandpa and look at how she has won his heart.




1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I think you get your dad's smiling face.

    P.S. Yes, we just became Escapees members this week. We plan to spend some time in Raccoon Hollow campground in East TN soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.