Friday, January 17, 2014

Lin’s Chinese Buffet

Yuma, AZ  High 77  Low 51

I’m still trying to get caught up from no internet and I just had to tell you about Lin’s Chinese Buffet in Yuma.

Toni and Doug told us how good it was and they wanted to go back, so we made plans to pick up Denise and head out for some good food.

However, when you see this as you arrive you begin to wonder if maybe it was the food. Not really.

P1070618

Denise really hates to have her picture taken but I took it anyhow.

P1070620

Poor Jim. I got him with his mouth full.

P1070622

Doug was actually enjoying himself even though he wouldn’t smile for me.

P1070623

It was hard to get pictures of the tables of food because the place was packed. But this should give you some idea.

P1070624

P1070625

Toni made two wonderful pies while we were parked next to them. She asked Jim what his favorite pie is and he told her coconut custard (not cream). So she found a recipe and made him a pie. I forgot to take pictures because it was gone so rapidly. She also tried a new recipe for a caramel/apple pie that was definitely a keeper. Thanks again Toni.

We are now in Quartzsite so I’m going to try and make two posts today. If the internet will cooperate.

16 comments:

  1. We have a similar buffet near us in NJ. Great food and unbelievable selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin's is the best! We have 2 near us here in the Rio Grande Valley and we've never been disappointed.

    Beautiful smile too! We've both had dental work done in Progresso, Mexico and again - not disappointed. Great work and great prices.

    Make it a great day!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. John would eat himself crazy there! Super happy that you had a good time with the gang. Gads, I sure miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of the lady at the buffet made me think of my mother. I sure miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't get excited over food (and I'm so sick and tired of trying to eat more calories), but that looks like a nice buffet, and the pies sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard about that place... hmmm might have to try it out next time we find ourselves in Yuma!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could find a good Chinese buffet ... I love their food but hate that I can't find anything but Chinese made stuff but blast if I can find a good buffet!

    I don't understand....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That place looks like it has an awful lot of food. It's probably best we never go there. We'd eat way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chinese Buffets and me don't get along. I eat way to much food just because its all so good. Enjoy the Q, internet working great for us here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a smorgasbord of foods...and I love Chinese food.
    The caramel apple pie sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love Chinese food....will definitely remember this when we get to Yuma next month!

    Enjoy the Q!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where is Toni now? I need to park next to her! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was great to meet you guys today.. Thanks for coming by to see us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How does it compare to #1 Eastern in Mesa?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your patronage, Jim and Sandie! It’s great to know you and your companions enjoyed the food, and they were too busy eating to smile for the photos. Hope you visit again!

    James Moore @ Lin's Grand Buffet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.