Friday, August 23, 2013

Clarification

 

Okay – my writing skills really do need some work. I confused some folks with yesterday’s post.

Kim is Tara’s Mom and she is the one going to India. Tara is the one who is pregnant and she lives in Butte, MT with her boyfriend. She is not going to India.

Tara (in pink) and Kim (in white)

P1060387

As to why Kim is going to India, I don’t think even she knows for sure. She is 48 years old and wants an adventure. So she picked India. It was either there or South Africa and I’m not sure if she flipped a coin to pick India or not. She served in the Army in Korea so she has some idea of what is before her. I just want her to have a wonderful time.

11 comments:

  1. It was perfectly clear to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job in the last blog. Be sure to let us know how they both do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really understood it too.
    Hope they both are enjoying life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't take much to confuse me but I thought you were pretty clear. Thanks for the clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and best wishes for both Kim and Tara. They are each beginnng a different kind of journey! And yes, your original blog was clear about the differences between your two loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it too! Let me see...India or Africa? India or Africa? I think I'd keep flipping that coin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The confusion results when people only skim, not read. I wish them both a lot of happiness and luck. Would love to hear more about Kim's trip in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are having a busy summer!!

    The salmon runs are beginning in south coastal Oregon and I caught my first Chinook of the season on Wednesday. Most of it was in the smoker today and I hope to have a good quantity in vacuum freezer bags by the time we get to Arizona. Hey, we share, so hope to see you a little.

    Your blogs are just fine! I suffer a little brain fade with mine so understand what happens.

    See you in the fall!!''

    Gordon and Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  9. While your wording might have been a bit ambiguous, it was easy to perceive your underlying thoughts... Its the story line that matters, not the details... Keep on telling those stories and we'll be right here to listen..... Not too long now, and maybe we can all get together again for another burger in Mesa..... Looks like Gordon is planning on returning too..... Rod

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I had it straight until I read all the comments. :) That's what confused me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.