Thursday, November 3, 2011

SEEING THE USA IN OUR CHEVROLET

Isn’t that a great title for a blog? And it belongs to Gordon and Juanita Pierce.

IMG_3615 

I don’t remember how I found their blog but I just had to follow along with that title. Then I found out they had this wonderful Beagle puppy and that just sealed the deal.

Finally got to meet them. They were camped at Distant Drums RV Park in Camp Verde on their way to Mesa, AZ for a few months. So on Saturday afternoon (while Jim was working on trailer jacks with Bill) I went knocking on their door.

Even though they weren’t expecting me until Sunday, they invited me in and we had such a great visit. And, of course, I fell in love with Abbey.

We will definitely be spending some time with these folks during the warm winter months in Arizona.

14 comments:

  1. what a great photo of our 'favourite travelling family'!!..nice to see their smiling suntanned faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Friends meeting friends. I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopped on over to their site - thanks for the referral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this life and the people you meet great. I try to explain that to friends and family back "home" (in our former life) and they just don't get it or see how you can make friends through RVing and the blogs but we know ad it is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading about Bloggers meeting other Bloggers. Must check out theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun to meet up with old friends. I certainly hope you two and us two meet up SOON! We are coming that way in March. Not too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect title for a post on Chevrolet's 100th Birthday :)

    Love the Beagle. Zoey has been meeting other (more vocal) beagles at the dog park :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading about meeting other Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great picture of Gordon, Juanita and their little puppy whose name is Abbey!

    We met them during our travels on the Oregon Coast last year.

    They are a wonderful couple so please say hi to them for us if they are still around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would be just like you folks to grab a title like that. Especially since Jim won't own anything but a Chevrolet! Good job on swiping the title. I'm amazed at all the great titles we can "copy" from others.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice title but what would they do if they owned a Ford?

    It's amazing to meet people from blogs, you often know so much about them even before you see them face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it wonderful when we meet up with our RVing family of friends!!!
    Gordon and Juanita are special folks and I think their Abbey is fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.