Saturday, October 7, 2023

Sisters

 When I originally planned this trip, Judy (my sister) was going to go to Billings with me to see my grandbaby. However, some issues came up and she couldn't go with me.

Don and Judy

 

But we had a wonderful visit. We laughed and cried and sat in silence and relished our time together. We also had a very special destination for her and me. They have a new temple in Helena, and we wanted to be able to go through a session together. Being in the Celestial Room with my sister, meant the world to me.


 


Helena has its fair share of wildlife and Judy and Don's beautiful yard and apple tree definitely lure them in. We saw these gorgeous creatures almost every day.


 

I also got a couple of good sunrise pictures.  



After a few days it was time to move on. I do have a couple more blog posts for Helena but it's time for the good stuff. So be prepared for lots and lots of pictures of Elias, Todd and Michaela.

 


1 comment:

  1. Always good to visit with family. Glad you got to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.