Sunday, October 8, 2023

My Heart Is Full

You can't say I didn't warn you. 

My trip to Billings was uneventful and then I met the newest member of the Dixon clan. I thought my heart was going to burst.  We didn't "do" things while I was there except spend time together and watch Elias as he started exploring his world more and more.

These pictures are in no particular order. And I really did try to keep the number of pictures reasonable. 


 


Meeting Grandma



Look at those eyelashes


 



My friend Linda made this quilt for Elias. Beautiful.

My friend Elaine made this blanket for him.  The colors are just perfect. Thank you my dear friends.

I was beyond exhausted when this next picture was taken.  I should have demanded a retake but the pictures of Elias and Todd and Michaela turned out so good.


I just love the grin on his face. Honeybear doesn't look too happy though. 


Then Todd found this picture taken many years ago with our beagle, Ginger. Like Father Like Son









I haven't been back for a full month yet, and look how much he's grown and changed. He can now pull himself up and he will soon be walking. Boy, won't his folks have fun then!

I love you Elias James Dixon.




 

5 comments:

  1. OMG Sandie, he is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have a giant grin on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The joys of watching your grands grow, is priceless. A Handsome Lad he is.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful pictures of your grandson. I am so happy you were able to visit and spend time with all three of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! I especially love the picture of him and Honeybear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.