Monday, December 23, 2013

Quiet Times

Apache Junction, AZ  High 67  Low 44

Not much to blog about. Jim came down with a bad cold so we haven’t gone anywhere for several days.

I ended up with two black eyes but they are doing better today. Some of the swelling is gone but I’m still very colorful.

I did join some of the folks here in the park last night as they caroled through the park. We had a great time. None of us could really sing and we didn’t know very many songs but it’s the thought that counts.

That’s about it from our house.

12 comments:

  1. So you're still sticking with the operation excuse for the two black eyes? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...two black eyes. I am sure you are as cute with two are you were with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that Jim gets over that cold.
    I hope that you get an extra little something from Santa for dealing with two black eyes and also for singing carols. I am sure your voice is sweet like a kid even when they are a little off key. I mean - - - -it is caroling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the Mohs went well and I hope your recovery is speedy. Apparently a good voice is not a requirement for carolers, we had a similar group in the park here last night. They were enthusiastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just relax and get better, soon all will be awesome again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are both feeling better soon.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go carolling in this park. I think they did one year. Hope you are the star of your Christmas photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you have a good excuse for your two black eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your caroling group should have carried around the same cups that the singing reindeers did at Rick and Paulette's park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved caroling, seems like people don't do that anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, two black eyes are certainly better than three! :cD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad the Mohs went well, pretty soon you will no longer be a raccoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.