Saturday, February 11, 2023

Grandma!!!!!

 AJ, AZ  Highs in 60s  Lows in 40s

Warning - Lots of baby pictures. I want all of this recorded on my blog so I can go back and relive this exciting time.

Elias James Dixon decided he was ready to get on with his life here on earth and arrived on February 3, 2023 (2-3-23) at 2:46 p.m. Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 19.5 inches long. 

 


 


Even though he was a nice weight and size, he is still three weeks premature and as such his internal organs still need to develop somewhat. But he is so perfect and he has hair!!! Todd was born almost bald with a little peach fuzz.  





















 

Never enough pictures.  I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to Montana to hold this very special little one but I can hardly wait.











 

 

9 comments:

  1. This post made me so happy and even put tears in my eyes! I LOVE the note written by your son and all the photos. Our oldest great was born 3 weeks premature at 7# 2oz. He is a happy, joyful, kind, loving little boy of almost 7 years old. Planes do fly from Phoenix to Billings! Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Grandma Sandie! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful baby! Love all the photos ( please keep them coming) and such loving parents. Not to mention Gramma. Such a miracle for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you all!! Elias is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Elias is such a beautiful baby. Being a grandma is a wonderful experience. I hope you get to hold him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Grandma!!! There are never enough photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a precious cutie!!!!! Congratulations!
    P.S. Never to many pictures of a grandchild...😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.