Saturday, September 3, 2022

The Happiest News Ever

 AJ, AZ   High 106  Low 83 

 My son and daughter-in-law posted this announcement on FB.

Just when some of you had given up hope or thought it would never happen . . . We are so excited to finally announce we will be welcoming the newest member of the Dixon family in February 2023!!!  After ten years of coming up with new excuses, we can't wait for our next adventure in life together, parenthood.

 

I am beyond happy to welcome my first grandchild. I am also heart broken that Jim isn't here with me. I know his spirit is rejoicing with us and I also know that he has already filled our grandchild in on all kinds of things about this family that has been chosen for him/her. But it still hurts. 

I guess they are going to have a reveal party of some kind so hopefully before too long, I'll know if I'll have a grandson or a granddaughter. Personally I'm hoping for a grandson. Truthfully, all we want is a healthy baby.

I did tell them they didn't really plan this very well because that means I will be traveling to Montana in the winter. I don't even own a winter coat anymore. But trying to survive the cold will be worth it.    

Todd just announced that he will now be known as 

                            THE TODDFATHER

I'm so excited!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I am so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Sandie!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! To all of you, this is such wonderful news. Toddfather just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new member to the family. This will definitely help to lift your spirits. Of course you could wait until next summer to see the new addition. (that won't happen with that grandma.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the anticipation!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news for you and them. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very happy for you. Are yo a knitter or crocheter? You are going to be busy preparing for the new arrival. Congratulations to the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.