Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RECEPTION FOR MR. AND MRS. DIXON

Michaela’s Mom got us this balloon to put on the groom’s family table. Isn’t it just great!!

IMG_8376

 Morning – June 24, 2012

 IMG_5296

IMG_8196

IMG_5310

IMG_5305

 IMG_5311

IMG_8383

IMG_8580IMG_8584

Annie (Michaela’s sister) made her wedding cake

IMG_8585

wedding3

At the reception

I love my Daddy

IMG_8593

First Dance

wedding5

Mary, Michaela, Sandie

wedding13

Cutting the cake

wedding4

Dancing the night away

wedding19

For those of you who asked, Michaela’s name is pronounced:      Mi-shay-la.

13 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful. Thanks for clearing up the name, that's beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balloon, love the cake, love the hall. I love everything about this wedding! What an awesome and Blessed Sunday you all must have had! So happy for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the balloon!! What a net, happy event to be able to be a part of!!! Was there special meaning for the green on the wedding dress??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I wonder who that doggie balloon was for? What a cute idea. Love the photos and glad you were able to share this day with your son and his new bride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fun, a doggie balloon for the empty nested mom! But wait, perhaps there will be little nestlings in a few years........!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. Weddings make me cry. I like the green stripe on Michaela's gown, but I may have missed the explanation. Is it because she's Irish? A fashion trend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely family! No wonder you are a proud mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dog balloon on the ceiling is priceless! Never seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first glance I thought there was a Dachshund was coming out of the ceiling.

    I said it before but your dress loves MMMMMmarvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the photo's, and I just love weddings!!!!! You guy's are looking well.
    Deb ,Mike smokey

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the baloon. Congrats on gaining a daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.