Tuesday, June 26, 2012

JUNE 24, 2012 – WEDDING DAY

Billings, MT   H  100    L  69

Todd and Michaela

IMG_8515

IMG_8205

IMG_8283 

 

Todd and the flower girl (Sophia)

IMG_8227

By the time we got around to taking pictures, we were all dripping wet and suffering from the heat. We did our best.

IMG_8245 

Michaela and her mother, Mary

IMG_8270

Ringbearer (Liam) and Flower Girl (Sophia)

IMG_8304

wedding15

Annie (Michaela’s sister), Michaela, Mary (her mother)

IMG_8334

Grandma Norma, Michaela, Grandma Billie

IMG_8351

Sandie, Michaela, Jim

IMG_8367

Todd waiting for his bride to walk down the aisle

IMG_8444

I’m not going to cry, I’m not going to cry. 

IMG_8445

wedding8

This is one of my favorite pictures of Michaela with her Grandma Norma walking down the aisle. She is so breathtakingly beautiful.

IMG_8485 

Grandma Norma and family giving Michaela over to Todd. I personally wanted to give Todd to Michaela so she knows he is now her responsibility. But I know they will take good care of each other with lots of love.

IMG_8492

The Vows

IMG_8515

The sand ceremony

IMG_8530

First kiss as husband and wife

IMG_8550

The second kiss – even better.

IMG_8557

 

Todd and Michaela Dixon

IMG_8568

18 comments:

  1. I'd be surprised if you didn't cry. I couldn't make a speech at our daughter's wedding, 'cause I knew I'd be teary eyed. Heck, I even got a bit misty eyed at our own wedding.
    But you could always say sweat got in your eyes!
    It did look hot. Some were doing better than others.
    My wife gets the red cheeks like Mary. Usually means there needs to be some water intake.
    Wonderful day. Very happy for you.
    Todd's a lucky groom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding, Sandie. Nice that they will have so many beautiful pictures to recall the day.

    Handome groom and lovely bride. What a special day. Thanks for letting sharing the day with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the colors! They look very happy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors too. I had never seen a gown trimmed in the same colors as the wedding party and loved it!! What a great idea. Everything is so beautiful. They were wonderful pictures. I'm going to say the bride is a lucky lady to marry into this family. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding! The pictures are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the whole family!..lovely bride and handsome groom..and you and Jim clean up very well!..spectacular!..thanks for sharing this special day with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos and post brought tears to my eyes. Thank You for sharing such a wonderfully happy time.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTIC! A wonderful post. I LOVE Michaela's dress! How unique. The photo of the bridal party is LOVELY! They make a beautiful couple. I think you two look pretty spiffy also! Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wedding...thanks for sharing their great day with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!!! How much nicer your outfits looked on you than on the hangars!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful wedding, made all the struggles to get there worth it all. I think your outfit gave the bride's a run for the money. You and Jim looked so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Beautiful!!
    Congratulations to all!!
    Love, Bill and Carol Meitzel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful wedding! You sure clean up nicely! And you've got a handsome man too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a wonderful experience, and great pictures to remember it by. Congrats on the new family member - she is really beautiful, and I'll bet a very wonderful person too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FANTASTIC!!!!
    JUST LIKE ANOTHER MOTHER I KNOW VERY PERSONALLY!!
    IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING AND THEY WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE TOGETHER!!
    LOVE,
    BILL AND CAROL

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful wedding! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful wedding! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.