Sunday, August 11, 2024

The Wedding Blog

Emmett, ID  a good day for the wedding

Don't panic. I took some pictures but I'm only going to post some of them. First let's meet a few of the relatives. These are all going to be on the groom's side because my sister is the Mom, Grandma, and Great Grandma of those who attended.

Judy with her son Wade and great granddaughter Gracie Mae (Gracie has a sister Ellie and their mom is granddaughter Katie and dad Duel. I completely missed getting pictures of them. And I didn't get one of granddaughter Karissa. So much going on the whole time.)


 



Judy with granddaughter Karly


Judy's sons Chris and Wade



Grandson Zach with girlfriend Misalee


Granddaughter Courtney with husband Devin and the newest addition to the family Carter McCall.
 


Wade and wife Nikki with Chris and wife Randi


Grandson Kody and his new wife Chanel


The family minus the Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother


Judy - the Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother of this fabulous family.


I am missing individual pictures of several family members but I love the ones I do have. 

The wedding was really nice. Held at the White Barn in Emmett. A gorgeous venue for a wedding. The reception was also held in the Barn with a DJ and a truly Mexican dinner from friends of the bride and groom. We had a wonderful time and on Sunday Judy got to spend more time with her family. 

We left Monday morning and again spent the night at the Arco Inn. Was glad to leave early Tuesday morning. What a great sister adventure we had. I don't think Judy and I have laughed that hard for years. I'm hoping we can maybe take another road trip next year. Sure am glad she's my sister.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have. How fun to see all the grandkids and great grandkids. Laughing is good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog post--I love weddings! The bride is so beautiful and I loved her classy dress! All the photos were great and I enjoyed meeting your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone enjoyed a wonderful occasion. You definitely need more sister time.
    Safe travels and Enjoy visiting with your sister.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great trip. Nothing like a wedding to bring a family together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.