Friday, August 9, 2024

Helena Finally

Helena, MT  Highs in the 90s  Lows in the 50s and 60s 

I made it to Helena and my first stop was Taco Treat for lunch. These are my favorite tacos ever so when I get here I just have to have some. People either love Taco Treat or they never, ever want to go there.

 


Before I get started on my stay in Helena, I want to share this great picture of my brother, Rob, and his wife, Marie, with two grands.


It was so good to see Judy and Don again. We didn't do a lot of adventures, but mainly visited and just enjoyed being together again. Sisters are really special.

Not very many pictures, but a couple I'll post.

This is Judy with her granddaughter Courtney and great grandson Carter.


One day we had lunch with Don's daughter at his granddaughter's house in the hills outside of Helena. Look at the view they have. Just a little bit smokey.


They also have this map on their wall and I think it is amazing.


You just have to love a weatherman who's a little bit quirky.


I cracked up when I saw this sign at Judy's bank. So how do I get out of the parking lot?


Went through a temple session which is always a wonderful special time.


Next post will be the big wedding in Idaho.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it to MT safely and looks like the weather and the weatherman are much better than AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally arrived safely.
    Always nice to put a smile on people's faces.
    Strange we just had Tacos for lunch.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your visit.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.