Saturday, January 4, 2014

Seems Like A Million Things

Apache Junction, AZ  High 67  Low 45

Jim and I are both almost back to normal. Still have some coughing spells at night but not too many. That means it was time to get busy and get stuff done so we can leave town on Monday.

Friday we went to see Aunt Happy and my sister and BIL so the visiting was done. I also got some laundry done. Today we did some major grocery shopping, Jim filled the batteries, replaced the capture plate, put everything back into the shed, worked on the generator, and then we watched most of the second half of the game between the Colts and the Chiefs.

Jim also took our recycling over to the recycling center while I had my toenails made all pretty. The girls’ also got their nails done. I was happy having mine done but they were not.

P1070570

We still have a long list of things to do tomorrow but we’re looking forward to having dinner with friends that we met in Helena a couple of years ago.

Monday we have a 7:00 a.m. appointment to have our rig’s wheel bearings packed and from there we head down to Yuma.

Come on Mom – put away that computer and let me have that spot on your lap.

P1070569

25 comments:

  1. Cute picture over the bed! Have fun in Yuma and glad you both are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo--we frequently get that "look" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is hilarious. How long did you have to let the poor girl wait?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaaa love that look ... glad you both are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're feeling better. That is a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had prety bad colds too. Like you the lingering night cough is all that is left, but it can be rough some nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also very glad to hear you guys are feeling better. Don't go bringing any of those germs over to me !!! Can't wait to see you next week !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute final picture, she sure is giving you the 'eye'.... Luci screams like I am cutting OFF her toes, if I try to nail trim by myself... the groomer just forges ahead, while I hesitate... she is getting snarky tho and I have to hold her head or she tries to snap at her... lovely baby I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, love that last picture! I go through the same thing with Ariel, as soon as I start typing she's ready to get in my lap. Only she goes up and around and gets on the arm rest trying to step on my lap in the space in front of the computer until I move it out of the way. lol She's a pain but I can never get mad at her because she's just too darn cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandie...do you have your priorities straight? Computer or the kids...make up your mind...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Christmas tree in the background. Don't forget to pack it away. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Down to Yuma you will be getting some much warmer weather, get well soon and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you guys are busy, glad to hear that you will be hitting the road soon. Safe and enjoyable travels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back to the world of recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have fun in Yuma and enjoy the sun and warmth. It seems Yuma is always the warmest place in AZ during the snowbird season.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will you be catching the '3:10 to Yuma.' Anytime we were ever down around Yuma way we always found it on the warmer side than anywhere else. Nice last photo:))

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad you are both almost better. You're definitely too busy to be sick - too much to do. But you're almost on your way, finally! Drive safe, I hope to see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Halley nearly passes out when she has her nails clipped:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So happy that you guys are on the mend. Take care of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes its really hard to get rid of the cough!! It's many times the last thing to go. Glad you are feeling better!!
    Love the last pic....precious!!
    You guys take care and safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. HA HA ---the eyes of your doggies would make anyone put their computer away so that they can be on your lap!!!!!!

    Glad you two are feeling better. Be careful on the road...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.