Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pizza, Beer, RVs, and Entertainment

Quartzsite, AZ  High 75  Low 42

We are in Blythe, CA to do some laundry and have lunch so you will see two posts from me today. I am so far behind since I cannot get an internet connection.

Last Wednesday, one of the Montana RV dealers brought out several of the new Montana fifth wheels for all of us to check out. They also brought pizza, beer and music. What more could you want.

P1070642

Jim found a new fifth wheel that he really likes (I like it too) and it’s only $80,000. So if any of you have any extra cash you don’t want, send it our way.

But then I found a new toy that I really want to have.

P1070644

One of the guys in the group has this neat drone that has a camera mounted on it. He was flying it around taking pictures of all the rigs. Won’t be getting one of these very soon either unless you still have some left over cash.

P1070654

Once I have some internet again, I’ll find the pictures and post a few of them.

We also were entertained by a paraglider (I think that’s what they are).

P1070649

P1070656

Meanwhile, Jim was up on the roof trying to figure out why our neighbors have TV and we don’t. The only thing we can pick up are two Mexican stations. Jim and I have been playing a lot of cribbage and Phase 10.

P1070639

The moon was beautiful.

P1070660

21 comments:

  1. We almost bought one of those helicopters with a video camera on it. They were $150 at the RV show.....cheaper online. Pretty fun looking. That was a paramotor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost bought one of those helicopters with a video camera on it. They were $150 at the RV show.....cheaper online. Pretty fun looking. That was a paramotor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, don't seem to have any left over money! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'd send money if I could spare it :-) (I shudder to think of $80k for a 5th wheel, although I guess when you compare it to buying a stix & brix, it's not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A know a couple great spots for for free wifi in the Q, Our verizon MIfi works great here at La posa west.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the one who finds the 5er buys the 5er. How does that sound...Jim?

    Good time to brush up on your Spanish...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun. I am thinking I want one of the drones:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I win the lottery I'll share it with you. Oh, that's right, I don't play the lottery. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well for $80,000 you need two in case one get dirty ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. that camera dohinky is cool! how does it know when to snap the pic?

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. $80 grand for a fifth wheel? Is it gold plated, must be for that price? Probably has all the bells and whistles and paying that much, hopefully it plays the bells and whistles for you.... ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok ... if you want it, I'll look for the cash under our bed. If we have it there, you can have it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh great, now I have to go dig up the coffee can in the backyard. I'll split my findings with you...maybe we can each get a senior coffee at McDonald's...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a really fun event Sandie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very strange about your lack of internet signal. I also have a great signal.

    I love watching those paragliders as well.

    AND to have the Montana dealer actually bring out several 5th wheels right to your door - WELL then with that kind of Customer Service you MUST buy that one you liked !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Expect all our extra cash in the mail real soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would LOVE to have a drone camera. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let us know if you don't have TV signal over here at La Posa South. all the guys can go up on your roof and scratch their chins at the same time. We get lots of channels, and good Verizon signal.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why is it that everything really neat and fun is sooo expensive?? So you say your buying a new 5th wheel??? LOL
    The drone camera sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.