Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Time for an Update

Apache Junction, AZ  High 82  Low 56

Life is passing rapidly. We seem to be on the go constantly but really nothing to blog about. In fact, one of Jim’s fishing buddies, stopped him the other day and asked him if he ever stayed home.

happyWe’ve been visiting with Aunt Happy. I forgot to include this picture of her leaving after her doctor’s appointment. That’s the lift that they use to put her in the transport bus.

She is feeling really good. Still continuing with rehab on her shoulder. She had a great time at the concert she went to and is looking forward to another dinner that Banner Baywood Medical is sponsoring for those people who have donated to their foundation.

Haven’t seen much of Dianna. She is still very very sick. Remember she left Yuma right after we arrived because she was ill. The doctors can’t seem to figure out what is wrong. Very frustrating for her.

Jim and John went fishing. They didn’t catch any fish but they took this interesting picture.

boat

This is what happens to a very expensive ski boat when the driver loses control. Don’t know if alcohol was involved but speed definitely was a major cause.

Last week we drove over to Glendale to have lunch with a guy I used to work with at IRS in Kalispell, MT. Rod was here visiting some family and his Mom, Aunt and Cousin also joined us for lunch. It was a great time but I forgot to take any pictures. Rod is really enjoying the weather down here but he left today to head back to cold and snowy Montana.

Then on Sunday we met up with Susan at Garcia’s for lunch to say goodbye. She is getting ready to pull out this week-end and is headed for California. Up around the San Francisco area.

lunch

Jim had his skin doctor appointment and is having two biopsies done. So we’re waiting to hear the results of that. May mean that he needs more MOHS procedures. I see the skin doc on the 17th.

I’m working on our trip headed north. If all goes well with Jim’s doctor appointments I’m hoping we can leave town on May 14. All plans are in chalk but as of now we will be going up the west side of Nevada to explore those areas that we missed when we came down. Then we’ll head over to Wyoming before going to Helena.

I’m hoping to do a Bungalow update on all of Jim’s projects this week. I keep coming up with things for him to install or change.

19 comments:

  1. Arizona is really clearing out! I hope you have good weather when you travel north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're planning on a departure in mid April this year. Good luck with the skin doctor. Good to keep on top of that as Ron knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the Bungalow! Good luck with Jim's biopsies and your check up. Just went thru all that with Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim and I share Mohs as a part of our lives. That guy who parked his boat on the beach sure made an expensive boat a cheap one in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There certainly does seem to be a mass exodus as all the snowbirds start heading north for the summer. By the time mid-May rolls around, it's going to be pretty warm in Arizona. You'll be glad to get out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May 14th there could get very hot , you will be ready to be heading north.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandie! Looking forward to seeing your Bungalow mods--inspiration for us! I was looking at the sink the other day & realized just how dinky it is! Mod #1? Hope all goes well with your Jim's MOHS procedures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking it's already VERY HOT there now in AJ - can't imagine what May would be like.

    I'm also looking forward to pics of the new rig.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tell Dianna we are praying for her.

    Sometimes we are so busy doing things that we think are not post worthy. Just enjoy your time with Jim and friends. Catch us up when you take a breather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you again for lunch last Sunday. I'm glad that we could get together before I left.
    Good luck on Jim's biopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am surprised that the weather has not been too hot (at least in the Yuma area). I hope it's the same for you in AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, good luck with those biopsies. I see my Dermo for a full-body check up once a year. As for weather, it's still chilly here. Only 14 above again this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. im praying to her self,,, yang penting semua akan baik2 saja

    Terima Kasih

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just read a comment on a different blog that assumed RV living was all fun. Hah! Your blog today proves life is life wherever it happens. It's just more fun in an RV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It must be fun to plan all your modifications on the Bungalow. Prayers for Jim's biopsies and for Diana and her medical staff. So many times a diagnosis is made by ruling out many other problems.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just be glad that was not Jim's boat! I've seen a few like that, alcohol involvement? Do you think? :c)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope Jim sails through the biopsies. I think it’s so great that you have things/places to look forward to. Just the name Kalispel brought back memories. Seeing the speed boat in the middle of nowhere made me think of coming across the plane in Idaho! Can’t wait to see the bungalow! I love living in a small space. Pats to the pups. Just love how your site roles out when I open it and I see those four adorable eyes staring back at me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.