Monday, January 7, 2013

List – Zilch, Dinner – A-Plus

Apache Junction, AZ  High 66  Low 43

Absolutely nothing got done on our to-do list. But that’s okay.

We went to Church, and then Jim watched a very depressing football game. His beloved Redskins had a great first quarter and then fell apart. RGIII, the quarterback, was playing with a hurt knee. Don’t get me started on how stupid I think it was to play him. He could have done enough damage to ruin his entire career.

But we were able to end the day on a high note with dinner at the Black Bear Diner with Rod and Loyce . We caught up on Christmas, grandkids, the shiny new bike!, and talked about them coming to Q to camp with us for a few days.

P1020134

Monday is back to the list. But with some fun thrown in.

13 comments:

  1. You better get to working on that list. Your departure date is coming up fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more the merrier I always say. We have invited our friend Ed too. Great guy. He and Lee will have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, get that list done! If you get to Q too late, you might not be able to find a place to camp! :cO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great evening, and a new place to add to our growing list of fun restaurants.. I have my fingers crossed for attending Q!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime you get to eat at a Black Bear Diner, that's a good day LOL!! Have fun in Q.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always procrastinate and wait until the last minute. I always say I'm going to change my ways and not do that, but it hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are such rebels, to think, not a thing on your list done yet. I guess I am in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Kent State Flashes lost their game last night too. Very depressing indeed.

    Hope you get something done tomorrow...you loafers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love do nothing days. They help me recharge my batteries.

    Going to Phoenix to have my furnace looked at today. Can't come to Q without heat and I want to meet all these friends of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you have quite the crew going to Q with you !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurry up and get here. It is not crowded where we are. Things will start happening that is week end

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our beloved Colts didn't win either. The Super Bowl just isn't the same when your team isn't in it, is it?
    Hope you get all things accomplished so you can move on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.