Saturday, August 21, 2010

THINGS

I didn’t know what to title this post. Just a couple of things that I wanted to share with you.

IMG_6405 Illinois (like Iowa) grows a lot of corn. But they also have another huge crop and those are soybeans. They are such a pretty plant.

IMG_6406 I was going to take some pictures of our campground, Camp Nauvoo, and forgot to. It really was a great place to stay. And there are geese and deer everywhere.

IMG_6384 IMG_6408Leaving Nauvoo, we were headed for Carthage, IL and the road takes you along the Mississippi River. Just a gorgeous drive.

IMG_6415

2 comments:

  1. We bought our rig in Iowa. We recognized the corn of course, but we had to ask the clerk at the dealership what the other crop was. She said "I dunno"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your deer but can you hand-feed them like ours?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.