Friday, August 20, 2010

CARRIAGES AND WAGONS

IMG_6396 We also took advantage of the carriage and wagon tours that are offered. And the best thing is everything is free. The tours are free, the shows are free. There is no charge for anything.

During the month of July, a pageant is performed showing the life of the IMG_6401

Saints in Nauvoo. I would love to go back sometime to see that.

This is Inspiration Point where Joseph used to go to get away from everything and everybody for some quiet time.IMG_6399

I loved the sound of the horses hooves as we took the wagon ride. (I didn't think the camera was recording so you also get to see the floor of the wagon along with my foot.) So close your eyes and just listen to the clip clop.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.