Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THE MACHINE SHED

IMG_6336 We met up with Tina and Woody for breakfast at a place called the Machine Shed. We had never heard of this restaurant before but now we will be on the lookout for them.

machine

IMG_6333Notice the amount of food. Next time Jim and I will split a breakfast. There was so much food that even Jim couldn’t finish his and for those of you that know Jim, that’s a very rare occurrence.

IMG_6337It was sad to have to say goodbye but once again it was time for us to be on the road and Tina and Woody needed to go back and run the rides for Adventureland.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, couldn`t resist. You said `spit`not ``split``. Never had a breakfast I`ve wanted to spit on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned that, if I order my eggs scrambled or in an omelet, I can eat the meat and bread there and bring home the eggs and potatoes to nuke for tomorrow's breakfast. I do this all the time at Perkin's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See what happens when you don't proof read. Thanks to Toni, Jim and I are now splitting not spitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.