Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SUNSET

Another beautiful end to a wonderful day. Jim and I went to some of the swap meet today and tracked down a couple of Todd's friends, Mac and Cory. They are down here to sell motorized bicycles. It was great to see them again.

I said some of the swap meet because the tents of stuff goes on for miles. Most of it is not anything I want so we won't be going back unless somebody wants us to go with them.
We did get some firewood for the bonfires we're going to have when the gang gets here. I can hardly wait to roast some marshmallows.
Then we came home and Dave and his pup, Millie, came over to introduce themselves and say hi. Dave is parked way out in the desert because he likes being able to let Millie run loose. Up here where we are, there are too many people and other dogs so ours are always on a leash. We had a great visit and Jeri came over to join us for awhile.
After dinner Jeri, Jim, and I came outside to watch the beautiful sunset. And once again, I had Jim take a ton of pictures. I had trouble picking out the ones I wanted. But I hope you enjoy these.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful sunsets. Ha ha, Roger always says "Yes Dear" too. Guess we've got 'em trained don't we?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.