Monday, January 11, 2010

BREAKFAST WITH FRIENDS

On Saturday Jim and I decided to drive down to Yuma to the gunfighters gathering at the old territorial prison. Since Lee had just come up from Yuma he had a suggestion on a place for us to go to breakfast. We then rounded up a bunch of rving friends that also happened to be in Yuma and met for breakfast.
It's Jim and me in the front, next is Sherry & Dave, then Jan & Bill, and then Diane & John.
The restaurant is called Daybreak Cafe. And Lee was certainly right. The food was delicious. We will be going back when we go to the Gypsy Journal Rally in Yuma in March.
I loved the sign on the women's room door. I'm easily entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.