Tuesday, January 19, 2010

RAIN - IN THE DESERT?

I am going to have to take the blame for this rain mess we have going on here in Quartzsite. Last week Karla was concerned about the Blue Grass adventure on Friday being rained out. And I laughed at her. Thank goodness Mother Nature was kind to me and it didn't start raining until Sunday night.

So far we are nice and dry - no water running through the wash next to us. But supposedly the worst storm is yet to come this Thursday. People have told us that many times the storms seem to go around Quartzsite. But with my luck, this time we'll get hit. Lee is going to head out Wednesday morning just to be on the safe side. I haven't had a chance to visit with anybody else yet about their plans.

It's also supposed to rain next week when we were going to head for the Salton Sea. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I'll keep you advised when I figure out what we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.