Wednesday, September 4, 2024

More Family and Friend Time

 Billings - same

 After getting back from wandering down memory lane in Sidney, I returned to Billings for more fun times with family and friends.

Carol

Bill, Carol's hubby, and Jim were best friends. They both worked at Denny Menholt Chevy, pulled fifth wheels with a boat behind the trailer, loved to hunt and especially loved to fish. When the guys decided the wives needed to meet, we discovered that we were both from Sidney and knew many of the same people. So a friendship was formed. Bill died several years before Jim and he was missed. It was so fun to catch up with Carol. She is quite a lady and has determined that she is going to live to 106. Go for it girl.


Aunt Mary - she is my Mom's younger sister. My Uncle Bob died in January and it was wonderful to have time to spend with her. Todd and I visited with her and Bob last summer when I was in Billings. Other than having a bum knee, she is doing really good so I'll see her again next summer.

Tina and Woody

I've told you about Tina in earlier blogs. She is the person who introduced Jim and I to full time RVing. She and Woody are still traveling and happened to be in Billings when I was also there. We met up for lunch  which almost turned into dinner also but they needed to get on the road. They plan on coming through AZ the first part of the year, if all goes as planned. So I will get to see them again. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing them again.


 Now for some family pictures

 


The proud Grandmas 


Elias's "Uncle" Jerrin



Mr. Mo


The kids at the Burn the Point classic car show


It's almost time for me to leave Billings and return to Helena for a couple of days before heading south. (I am already back in AJ but the blog posts are way behind. I'm trying to get caught up.)

4 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun! Man that kid is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that you might wait for things to cool down before heading back to Arizona. Glad you had fun while you could.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing some good catching-up. I'm amazed that you still have a living aunt - I'm now the senior person in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see that cute smiling face!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.