Thursday, October 19, 2017

Special Shapes Rodeo

Thursday morning brought us the Special Shapes Rodeo. Special shaped balloons first took flight in 1989 at the Fiesta. The ideal wind speed for these special balloons is 5 mph.

I tried to pick my favorite shaped balloons but I failed. So it’s okay if you get tired of looking at pictures. I have three posts of the special shape balloons because it was just too many pictures for one post.

Lady Jester – Albuquerque

DSCN4176

Gus T. Guppy – Minnesota 

DSCN4164

Con Air – California

DSCN4186

Black Sheep – Brazil

DSCN4188

Darth Vader – Belgium

DSCN4199

Darth from underneath

DSCN4202

I had trouble getting Yoda to cooperate. He’s also from Belgium. 

DSCN4209

Iwi the Kiwi from New Zeland

DSCN4422

Nelly Princess – Belgium

DSCN4214

Flying Gator – Brazil

DSCN4230

Lottie Dottie Chicken – Brazile

DSCN4240

Big Hug from Brazil

DSCN4399

Captain Jack – Great Britain

DSCN4261

Bimbo Bear – Texas

DSCN4279

Armadillo – Brazil

DSCN4308

8 comments:

  1. The Alb Balloon Fiesta is the most favorite event for us. We've been there 6 or 7 times a are like little kids when we get down there among the balloons. If you need any pictures, we have about 3,000 of them.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that y'all had such great weather for this event. A memory you will never forget! Super photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them but my favorite is the big hug, many from Brazil. Must try to get there next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the big hug as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing loved them all thanks for all the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job.I think I'll write a blog and then refer to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea so many international balloons were there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.