Friday, October 20, 2017

More Special Shapes

The special shape rodeo is the most popular event of the balloon festival which also happens to be the most photographed event in the world. I can see why. I took so many pictures that I got overwhelmed just looking at them.

Freedom Flight – Minnesota

DSCN4227

Humpty Dumpty

DSCN4276

Kermie – Quebec

DSCN4306

Mr. Fish – Brazil

DSCN4406

Pepe the Hedgehog – Czech Republic

DSCN4267

Simbaloo – not sure where he is from

DSCN4352

Alien Rocket – Ontario

DSCN4350

Carousel – Minnesota

DSCN4443

Smiley Scarecrow – Indiana

DSCN4432

I couldn’t find this guy’s name

DSCN4304

Cosmos1 – Fort Worth, Texas

DSCN4396

Nitrofish – Brazil

DSCN4437

El-Fonz

DSCN4409

Walkin’ On Air – Texas (notice the flip flops)

DSCN4335

Baby Car – Brazil

DSCN4425

Baby Lente – Belgium

DSCN4436

Keystone Willy – Oklahoma

DSCN4425

8 comments:

  1. Too funny! Where do they come up with these designs? I can't begin to guess how much these balloons cost. :cO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't have to organize, crop or sharpen any of the images I took. You have them all. Thanks for saving me all that time and work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Thanks for taking the time to post these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these balloon pictures almost like being there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still like the black sheep but the POW/MIA really is special. Thanks for sharing more great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...so many different shapes and characters between yesterday and today"s post. They are incredible and can only imagine how much fun to watch. Thanks for sharing all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so cute. Lots more shapes than when they had them here of course that was about 15 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.