Sunday, January 22, 2012

I LOVE SURPRISES

At least I do if I’m the one doing the surprising.

We are back in Quartzsite. I just couldn’t stand it anymore. After Jim’s doctors gave him the go ahead for surgery we had a few days with no more doctor appointments and my dear, wonderful, loving, understanding hubby said we could return to the group in Q. Only I didn’t tell them we were going to show up.

My internet connection is still lousy out here so I’m not going to try and post much of anything. I do want you to know that I am reading your blogs even if I have trouble commenting. A lot of your pictures aren’t showing up but I at least get all the words.

We are only going to be here until Tuesday and then back to AJ for another doctor’s appointment. I’ll try and get all caught up at that time. Having lots of fun and I’m not crying or whining any more which makes Jim happy.

17 comments:

  1. OMG, that's fabulous! I'll bet the group was so happy and surprised when you guys rolled in. Now you'll get to experience the Big Tent for a few days, and do some shopping. Let us know if you buy anything interesting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, I left a comment for "your cold self" on Sue's blog. Pick up a silver reflective car windshield cover and put it on your chair with reflective side facing the fire.

    Keep us posted on Jim. Glad you got back to your friends for some fun. Jim really sounds like a nice guy--reminds me of Rich.

    Stay warm. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent plan. Get your fun in whenever you can. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea for filling time between doctor appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy life in Q-site! I'm sure there is a whole lot going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell everyone we say HI...especially our friends, Conni and Kenny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun and play while you can. (Kind of like - life's short, eat dessert first!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there tomorrow. Hope we'll see each other before you head back to AJ on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes. We couldn't believe it either but we're certainly glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice to surprise the group!!..enjoy your time there!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing like an action packed place like Quartzsite with a bunch of RV friends to keep your mind off things....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun while you're in the Q!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And poor internet connections is one of the reasons (I tell myself) that I keep my blog simple.
    Sounds good doesn't it?

    "Should load faster".

    Right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.