It just never fails, whenever we think we are ready to go to move someplace, something has to breakdown.
We were supposed to head for Q yesterday but the valve on our propane tank decided to quit working. It’s the valve that switches the propane from one tank to the other. So Jim had to buy a new valve and decided it was also time to replace all the hoses. Took several hours and many trips to different stores to find everything that he needed. Then a couple more hours to get everything put back together again. That was all on Monday afternoon. We still thought we could get out of here on Tuesday. Yeah right!
Jim’s doctor is concerned about his blood sugar levels and told him that if he didn’t get them under control he would not okay him for surgery. We have really been being very good since then with our diet. The doctor also gave him a prescription that needed to be filled. So off he goes to Walmart where they already have our insurance information on record. An hour later I finally text him to find out where he’s at. He’s still in line. It took him almost two hours to get his prescription. By this time it was already afternoon and we still didn’t have everything put away to be able to take off.
It is now Wednesday morning and we are ready to go. We’ll wait for some of rush hour to die down and be on our way. Yippee.