Sunday, November 14, 2010

TEXAS ROADSIDE ATTRACTIONS

On the road to Palo Duro Canyon we saw a couple of fun sights that I just had to add to the blog.

IMG_7831The train used to run through the canyon and I think it would really have been fun to ride it. Someone decided to save the train and it sits in their yard along with other odds and ends.

IMG_7832

IMG_7829This long horn is part of the herd that actually lives in the canyon and belongs to the State of Texas.

IMG_7833 This bull (definitely a bull) sat at the entrance to a ranch along the highway. I wonder if they offer stud service.

1 comment:

  1. any idea why it they train is called the sad monkey? And I am not going to comment on the texas cow and stud service.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.