Monday, July 6, 2020

Scenery Pictures I Forgot to Include In My Last Post

Canyon Ferry, MT

Sometimes I wonder if my brain has totally quit functioning. After I posted my blog yesterday I discovered all these pictures that I hadn't downloaded that I wanted to post. So please enjoy the scenery as we made our way from Clark Canyon Reservoir to Canyon Ferry, MT.

Sunrise





Diana there is a whole lot of rusty stuff at Silver Spur, MT.


A stop to stretch our legs.


And no journey is complete without road construction.




6 comments:

  1. I couldn't find my e-calendar because I forgot I had to use my browser to go to my email folder to get it. And I couldn't find my browser because it was not on my desktop where it never was in the first place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're calling the brain issues, quarantine brain. Your photos are really pretty. At present I am missing grass, and maybe a few trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Montana scenery is always awesome and the Rusty stuff delightful. Glad you posted the Pics.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the green grass.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Road construction and head winds are the story of my RV travels! ;c)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.