Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rock Springs Cafe

After leaving Sedona on our way back south to Phoenix, we made a slight detour into Rock Springs.

P1000920

Jan told us about this place and I’m not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Take a look at these goodies.

P1000921

And these

P1000922

Dianna and I split a blueberry pie (our favorite) and we bought an apple pie for Ginny and Mickey for taking such good care of our girls while we were gone.

Jim’s blood sugar has been running a little high so he doesn’t get to share in any of these goodies.

Another must stop on your way down I-17 to Phoenix.

 

 

15 comments:

  1. No fair, making us diabetic folks sit and watch....... I always get up and go to the car...... Just too hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the pie!!!..I am sure it was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, done that, love to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their pies...they are the best! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks just like my kind of place, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim must have great will power. Those look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mouth is watering for a piece of that pie. You'll just have to wait a couple more weeks and go back up to see the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For my weight control, that would be a bad place. On the other hand, for my sweet tooth, that place is paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I-17 to Phoenix??? I'll NEVER EVER go that highway again. Nerve racking. Been there, done that,T'was a midnight ride i pouring rain - actually snow in Flagstaff. Gosh no.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Yummy!! That looks like a great place to stop alright.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pies are excellent as is the rest of the menu. We travel from Goodyear at least once a winter for lunch and PIE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rock Springs is the BEST..........My oh My....I LOVE PIE!!! This spot is close enough to make it an outing for lunch....which sometimes we do.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those goodies look so delicious! They would have been hard to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are sooo evil! Now I want some pie. :c)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.