Monday, May 2, 2011

CATCHING UP

We are leaving Apache Junction this morning and I am really behind on posting. My aching tooth has kind of put me in a non-writing mood but it is getting better.

On top of taking the antibiotics, I am now wearing a night guard. I’m still in pain but it isn’t as bad or constant as it was so something must be working. Regardless, we are leaving town today. It is supposed to get up to 100 this week and that means we need to move a little further north where it’s not quite so warm.

IMG_0800 So what does Jim do when he’s not fishing? He helps me out with those areas I can’t reach. Thanks honey.

IMG_0799

We needed to go to a laundromat in order to wash our big quilt and this is Jim helping me do the laundry.IMG_0807

8 comments:

  1. Wow! A Pac Man washing machine! Way to go Jim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe i was not a follower! Nothing worse than a toothache! So where are u going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And people wonder why us short women marry tall men. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope Jim remembered not to put to much soap into that machine when he was washing your quilt. Looks like he's keeping a good eye on it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a helper Jim is. Perhaps, you can hire him out. We need things done so when he's available, let us know!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha - that gave us a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel so much better real soon. What pain it is to be in pain all the time. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your toothache goes away soon!..nice work on 'Helping', Jim!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.