Thursday, December 3, 2009

MEXICO BEACH, FL

Tonight we are in Mexico Beach. Other Escapees were staying here and I wanted to meet them so we pulled in for the night. Jeri came over to welcome us and told us how to get to the beach. What a beautiful beach. It was windy and cold so we didn't stay very long but if the weather was nicer this could be a perfect place to stay for a week or so.








Went to dinner with our new friends. Meeting other Escapee members is like meeting family. We had a wonderful time and the food was fabulous. As I've said before several times - I love this life.

1 comment:

  1. I think we would enjoy Mexico Beach, but it's too cold there this time of year.

    Where did you stay in Mexico Beach? Maybe I missed that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.