Friday, October 13, 2023

More Billings Memories

 Todd and I were able to take some time to visit with Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob. Mary is my Mom's youngest sister. When I first moved to Billings, I stayed with them until I found my own place. We had a wonderful visit and we will see them again next year.

 


Look at this fantastic new painting that Michaela did for me. She heard on the news about Arizona's saguaro cactus dying this summer from the heat and lack of rain.  So she made this creation for me.  Such an amazing talent.


I needed to post what Todd wrote about fatherhood on Elias's sixth month.  I am so proud of him.



We went out to eat a few times and if you are ever in Billings, MT you need to check out the Marble Table. The food is fantastic and the service incredible.  Of course, it doesn't hurt to have the cutest baby in the world with you for the servers to fawn over.  Michaela had the pork chop, Todd had mac and cheese with bacon, and I had crab cakes.


This plant is an amazing example of my daughter-in-law's green thumb. She loves plants and flowers. This particular one is thirteen years old.  My dad died in 2010 and people gave us so many flowers and plants we weren't sure what to do with them. Michaela asked if she could have this one plant and we gladly let her have it. This is how it looks today.


Todd and Michaela have a gang hanging out in their neighborhood. I think they have learned not to mess with Michaela's flowers after she threw her shoe at them.


 One more picture of the happiest little boy ever.


Time for me to be going. I sure didn't want to say goodbye and my heart broke into a million pieces. But I know Elias James has parents who love him to infinity and beyond. What more could I hope for.

1 comment:

  1. He is a cute one! Glad you enjoyed The Marble Table! We are packing and making plans to depart--not too happy to see it's still so warm down there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.