Saturday, January 19, 2019

Benihana's With Friends


I do not know how to use blogger because I have always used Live Writer and as you know, it isn't working. So who knows how these pictures are going to be placed.

Jim and I have not been going out very often to eat so we jumped at the chance to join good friends at Benihana's for lunch. These are some of the very first friends we made when we began our full time life style.

From left to right - Jeri, Delci, Freddy, Jan and Bill



 Terry gets his own picture. Jeri kept turning her head every time I took a picture. I forgot to get her attention.

 Four of our group had never been to Benihana's and were in for a fun experience. Our chef is cooking the eggs, vegetables and rice.
One of the really fun parts of lunch is the onion volcano.
After cooking the rice, the shrimp and scallops were cooked and then came my favorite part - the steak and mushrooms. Cooked to perfection and so tender.
Jan's birthday is next week so she was brought a dish of Rainbow Sherbert. We all got a taste of course. Happy Birthday Jan.
A good time was had by all and I'm really hoping we can all get together one more time before everybody takes off for parts unknown.

I'm really not sure how blogger is going to work out for me. I'm hoping this isn't the end for my blog but I'll let you know if I decide to throw in the towel.

11 comments:

  1. I got sad and hungry reading this. You did great with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect blog. It was so much fun and we need to do it again. You always pick the perfect place. It seems like yesterday when we first met you in Casa Grande at the fairgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think blogger is so easy to use I have never tried anything else. You did very well with it. For some reason, probably because I ate out so much when I was in the work force, I don't care for restaurants any longer, except for Chipotle. I'm always up for a trip there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been years since we went to a restaurant like this. Now we will have to ga back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog turned out perfect on Blogger. Shortly after timing out (When we first started Blogging) I started writing it on Word then copying and Pasting. Then simply add the pictures you want and publish. Not as fancy as Live Writer but it does the job.
    Glad you had a good time meeting everyone at Benihana's for Lunch. Now that I know you winter in the XXXX Area we'll try to stop in on our way home in March. I've been trying to meet all the Bloggers that we have followed over the years. Your's Nancy's, Terry and Jeri's (Buck) and Jo's blog as well. We met Bill and Jan years ago at the Good Sam Rally then again at the Escapade. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoyed Benihanas. Great place to laugh with friends and enjoy watching good food. Hope Blogger worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a fun time. We always enjoy getting together with this group. What a fun time. We need to do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that looks like a very fun place to dine with friends.

    Your blog looks just as good as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never used Live Writer, I have always just used blogger as it is. Your post is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not seen one of those resturants in years. I thought they were gone. I have used blogger since 2006. I always write the text in MS word and then paste into the blog. Then the pictures go in easily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.