Thursday, December 17, 2015

Another Test Post

 

I really am not a computer person. I tried to download Open Live Writer and kept getting a message that it couldn’t load to my PC and the next time I kept getting error messages. So I gave up and did some browsing and then closed down the open tabs and there was a panel that said do you want to save your blog and finish.

So now I’m going to see if this will post.

I don’t understand but it worked. I didn’t do anything except click a couple of times and then give up.

13 comments:

  1. Now you know us professional IT folks secret: push buttons until something happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test reply, looks like you got it working even without realizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Shadowmoss. And you do well, don't malign yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean we are supposed to UNDERSTAND computers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something else we have in common...I don't even know what Live Writer is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your OLW install went a lot smoother than ours. We are still dealing with bugs & it has been frustrating to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to open it but did download the program. I think I've been trying to recover from our recent trip still.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's how computers work Sandie. After you give up they some times surprise by doing what you gave up on. I had the same experience with OLW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a beautiful day.