Skittlez seems to be doing better. She’s still acting a little strangely but she always has been strange. Hard to know if something’s wrong or not. But the water intake and outgo are back to the usual and that is what really had me worried.
Now here’s a Montana Cowboy quiz for all you cowboy wannabe’s.
A real Cowboy can answer these questions!
1. A group of saddle horses is called:
Cavvy litter herd dustmakers
2. The proper term for a Cowboy’s riding whip is:
bullwhip quirt crop beater
3. To dally is to:
dance western style wrap a rope around his horn
grab a steer’s tail take a short nap
4. Female cows before they’ve had a calf are called:
steers heifers bulls honeys
5. The best way to describe a sorrel horse:
black brownish white reddish brown rocking
6. Designs carved into a Cowboy’s saddle are called:
tooling notches patterns tattoos
7. Fill in the blanks to an old Cowboy song – Goodbye _________, I’m leaving Cheyenne.
old paint loyal dog dear girl dear Mom
8. What is a Cowboy’s favorite drink?
milk whiskey coffee root beer
9. Which activity does NOT occur at a branding?
castrating de-horning fireworks crying
10. When a Cowboy throws a hoolihan he:
has a fit plays horseshoes throws a loop tosses his hat
11. A Cowboy’s latigo is a leather strap that tightens his:
cinch belt hat wallet
12. How does a Cowboy tell a storm is coming:
dog is running in circles
deer and elk are feeding intently
cook is making buckets of beans
can’t find his raincoat
13. A Cowboy measures his horses in:
hands inches feet gallops
14. Touching a Cowboy’s hat is a sign of :
affection disrespect loyalty stupidity
3. wrap a rope around his horn
5. reddish brown
7. old paint
10. throws a loop
12. deer and elk are feeding intently
So how did you do?